Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy spotty Easter.

Quick Easter wishes. We are in the midst of living a chicken pox nightmare. All Easter plans have gone out of the window, little sketched chicks lay abandoned and Easter egg jars lay unfinished. 

Chicks:
Chirp chirp:

Instead we shall mostly be applying calamine lotion and giving lots of cuddles to one spotty little, pickled in pox chappy. And once I get the chance my short little legs will be running like the wind, in search of any form of Easter egg left on the shelves of the local supermarket... If it is indeed even open. Nothing like leaving things to the last minute. Rubbish.

My little lady made the daffodil art at school, and she is insisting she does not want any chocolate eggs, just a pony will be fine. A blue pony. Now I am guessing I won't be able to get one of those at Sainsburys.
Happy Easter, I hope yours are happy, relaxed and spot free.

Ps I am posting this for the first time from my phone. If it looks wonky/ misspelt/ a mess/ unreadable... Deepest, deepest apologies.

Jars:

No comments:

Post a Comment