Thursday 20 June 2013

Queen Kwak is now on Facebook.



Queen Kwak now has its very own, brand spanking new Facebook page, hoorah. I have been a busy bee of late, squirrelling away and hopefully this shall be the first of a few new Queen Kwak sidelines to accompany my blog. The page has only just been established and I am slowly setting about adding all of my works/ witty comments (ahem) to it but if you should so happen to like what you see here and/ or like my work even just a smidgen then please, please, please, could you check out my page and like it right over here, I will be ever so thankful to you. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much indeed. 
And I really do hope you are liking what you see so far... Any comments or feedback would be very much appreciated. Even just a quick little hello would be nice. Thanking you lots, Toodle pip.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to discuss a special commission very soon! BM X

    ReplyDelete