Saturday 20 July 2013

Illustration: Global Talent Search submission.


The past couple of weeks have been spent working on a competition entry for the Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search. The brief was to create a playground themed journal cover as if Paperchase were my client. Above is the entry I whipped up, minus my logo. I have absolutely loved working on this and will spend the next couple of weeks keeping everything crossed, in the hope I may go through to the next round. It maybe tricky to walk. Do you like it? I hope so.



Artwork copyright of Queen Kwak.

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your post & I LOVE your Journal Cover. Great details and so much energy! Best of luck to you... this is the best one I have seen so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli,
      Thank you so much for your comment, that is very kind of you. I had absolutely no idea how big the competition was when I applied, and am not holding out much hope, but it was really fun and am loving looking at all the other entries now. Your design was great, best of luck!! n.x

      Delete