Saturday 29 March 2014

Crafty Kwak's: Window display.


I set up the shop window display at salt & pepper this week, with a little help from my boy. Bunting, garlands, a nest of spring chicks with decorated eggs, surrounded by flying papier mache birds... lots of pretty Easter goodness. It was a lot of fun to set up and super fun to make out of all kinds of scrap papers.


Up close:

Lots of pretty colours. The golden bunny (I want the golden bunny) is a permanent feature at salt & pepper.

Easter chicks:

With my boy behind... Now when I say he helped me, that's a loose term and more like he ran/ scooted about like a crazy loon and made puzzles with John the manager.

Flying:


The papier mache birds are all suspended on twine, they float and sway around in the breeze, looking like they are flying.

Poster:

There are just a couple spaces remaining now for the April class, so should you be local or know anyone who is then please forward this poster on. Also I have now set up a crafty Kwak's facebook page, so if you have a facebook account, then pretty please, please click here and like us... Thanking you lots and lots and lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment